Where can I see the colors that are available for my new shingles?
- You can see the available colors here: https://iwcroofingutah.com/o-c-duration-shingles/
- We can also provide addresses of projects in your area that we’ve completed. Please contact the office at 801-232-5690 or email us at email@example.com to get a list of those projects.
- Drip edge colors can bee seen here: https://www.plygem.com/siding/other-siding-products/gutters/seamless-gutter/
When can I expect the dumpster to be dropped off?
- There will be a dumpster delivered either the day before or the morning of your scheduled date. The dumpster company will call you before they drop it off but they usually park it in the driveway, so any vehicles you have in the garage that you need, you will want to have those pulled out beforehand.
When will the dumpster be picked up?
- The dumpster is typically picked up within 24 hours of the roofing project’s completion.
When will the work start?
- Our crews typically will begin setting up and working between 6:30am – 8:00am
How long will my roofing project take?
- We are able to complete most projects in just 1 day! For roofs that are large, steep, or more complex, it’s possible this time frame could be longer.
What do I need to do to prepare for the roofing project?
There are a few things you’ll want to take care of prior to the project beginning –
- We ask for you to please have your lawn cut a few days prior to us coming out. This makes it easier for us to clean up any nails or debris that may fall on your lawn during the project.
- If you have central AC in your home, please turn it off and cover your outside unit with a sheet, tarp, plywood etc. to prevent any debris from falling into the unit and damaging it.
- If you have a satellite dish or antenna (TV, internet, or any other) on your roof, our crew will take it off to complete the job, but they aren’t certified to reinstall it. Please work with your satellite company to arrange for them to come out and reinstall the satellite dish.
- If you have any patio furniture or other objects surrounding the house, please have them moved out of the immediate area where the old roofing materials may be falling while we tear the old roof off.
Who can I contact during the roofing project if I have questions?
Your sales representative will be able to answer any questions you have. Here is their contact Information:
John – Owner – 801-455-0325
Josh – Owner – 801-941-4804
Nick – 801-390-7049
Cody – 801-702-6402
Skyler – 385-259-3575
Office – 801-232-5690
How do I pay for my roofing project?
- Our office manager will reach out to you 24-48 hours after the project is complete. She will provide you with an invoice for the project and she can get you set up for payment at that point. We are able to accept payments by check and credit card.
When will I receive my warranty information?
- It can take up to 90 days for the warranty to be processed. You will receive an email directly from Owens Corning with the warranty documents.
What is ridge vent? How does it work?
- Ridge vent is a type of vent that is an upgrade of a standard turtle/box vent. You can see more detailed information about the specifications and workings of the SkyRunner ridge vent we use here: https://www.owenscorning.com/en-us/roofing/skyrunner